A key component of a compliance program is periodic Charge Description Master (CDM) review. Chargemaster should accurately describe every chargeable procedure, supply and service in your facility or practice.
CDM Review & Analysis
• Evaluate the accuracy and effectiveness of your CDM
• CDM review for accuracy of CPT/HCPCS Codes, Revenue Codes
• Identify common CDM errors that result in revenue loss
• Collaborating with managers for accurate departmental charging
• Accuracy of coding & billing practices for each individual department
• Ongoing Chargemaster Maintenance